- MLA 8TH EDITION
- Herperger, Don. "Esterhazy". The Canadian Encyclopedia, 04 March 2015, Historica Canada. https://thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/esterhazy. Accessed 26 November 2020.
- APA 6TH EDITION
- Herperger, D., Esterhazy (2015). In The Canadian Encyclopedia. Retrieved from https://thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/esterhazy
- CHICAGO 17TH EDITION
- Herperger, Don, "Esterhazy". In The Canadian Encyclopedia. Historica Canada. Article published September 19, 2012; Last Edited March 04, 2015. https://thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/esterhazy
- TURABIAN 8TH EDITION
- Herperger, Don. The Canadian Encyclopedia, s.v. "Esterhazy", Last Edited March 04, 2015, https://thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/esterhazy
|Article by||Don Herperger|
|Published Online||September 19, 2012|
|Last Edited||March 4, 2015|
Esterhazy, Sask, incorporated as a village in 1903 and as a town in 1957, population 2472 (2011c), 2336 (2006c). The Town of Esterhazy is located in east-central Saskatchewan, 83 km southeast of YORKTON. It is named after Count
The Kaposvar Historic Site Museum is a 4 ha replica of the colony on the original site. The Kirkella branch of the CPR reached the area in 1902 and the community served the mixed farming area surrounding it. POTASH was discovered in the 1950s and the "world's largest potash mine" went into production in 1962.